Don’t let these August integrations slip away
New Zendesk app integrations are here. Learn all about how these integrations can help out your sales and support teams.
Last updated August 31, 2023
Here are the newest integrations from Zendesk to help your team provide top-quality experiences.
OpenMethods Experience Cloud
OpenMethods Experience Cloud (Support) empowers Zendesk users with contextually relevant experiences for personalized customer interactions. Centralize workflows, data, and third-party applications into the Zendesk agent desktop to deliver best-in-class CX that scales with your organization. Create customized workflows and automations with an easy-to-use workflow automation designer integrated directly into Zendesk. Build, test, and design workflows on the fly. Filter, retrieve, post, and update data from Zendesk and third-party apps. Provide contextual information with screen pops and custom modals in Zendesk.
Kore.AI Chat (Messaging) is the Gartner-leading conversational AI for exceptional customer self-service. Listen, respond, and resolve (automatically). Assign the Intelligent Virtual Assistant to converse with your customers for common and repetitive requirements, and free up agents for more critical, high-value requests. Upon request, Agent Transfer will transfer the customer from the Virtual Assistant to the human agent in Zendesk Support’s Agent Workspace.
Checkout Champ (Support) allows customer service agents to manage orders and customer relationships from within Zendesk. Checkout Champ’s Zendesk integration gives easy access to customer information and relationship history, management of existing orders from within Zendesk–including changing order information–,and access to edit customer information without going to the Customer Service screen in Checkout Champ.
Walmart by Juble.io
Walmart by Juble.io (Support) seamlessly integrates Walmart customer messages into your Zendesk support system, empowering businesses to provide exceptional customer support and streamline order management. With real-time message integration, efficient ticket management, and order-related actions within Zendesk, this app enhances your support capabilities and centralizes customer communication for improved efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Additional apps added in August:
- Ask me Anything for Support and Sell (Support) (Sell) seamlessly integrates OpenAI’s powerful language model, ChatGPT, with your favorite support platform, Zendesk. This app empowers agents with AI-driven insights, suggestions, and knowledge–providing a streamlined and personalized support experience for both agents and customers.
- Digital Genius (Messaging) gives you end-to-end resolution of support enquiries powered by conversational AI and a process automation engine. Using the flow builder, you can visually represent your customer service processes, connect it to your systems, and create personalized responses based on order information, tracking insights, time checks, and more.
- Purge My Zendesk (Support) quickly eliminates unnecessary tickets, users, and organizations in a comprehensive manner. Simply select the data you want to delete and easily initiate the bulk process.
- Ginzi MacroCraft (Support) turns your macros into personal answers in seconds using ChatGPT. Enhance your answers to sound friendlier, more informative, and more professional. Correct typos, punctuation, and grammar mistakes– and contextualize your answers to the conversation.
- Triggers+GPT (Support) employs GPT4 to sort tickets, identifying the specific reasons for contact and comprehending customer feelings. Route tickets with precision with the help of Zendesk triggers, guide tickets to the appropriate teams or agents based on tags generated by GPT-4.
- Zappr.AI (Support) is a revolutionary tool designed to supercharge your ticketing system with the power of advanced AI, specifically with GPT-technology. Zappr.AI leverages machine learning to provide intelligent, automated responses–making your service operations more efficient than ever before.
- Shopware 5 Event Sync by Knots (Support) empowers support agents with the ability to fetch and leverage Shopware 5 data directly within Zendesk tickets. Access customer details, order information, and product data from Shopware 5 without leaving Zendesk. Retrieve and display essential information within Zendesk tickets to provide informed support.
- Translation Plugin (Support) empowers support agents to communicate effortlessly with customers in over 100 languages across all e-support channels. Say goodbye to language barriers and hello to efficient, effective, and personalized customer interactions.
- Prestashop Multistore (Support) enables users to efficiently retrieve recent order information from multiple Prestashop stores directly within Zendesk. This integration streamlines the customer support process, allowing agents to access up-to-date order details and provide personalized assistance.
- Attachments Manager from Leafworks (Support) allows you to search and filter, preview, or even download attachments with a single click. This app allows you to view attached documents without having to download them.
- Auto Video Player (Support) is designed to revolutionize your video review process. AVP auto-plays videos directly in your tickets. Agents can choose whether videos auto-play or not, giving them control over their video reviewing experience. Agents can increase or decrease video playback speed to review content at a pace that suits their needs.
- PDF Attachment Viewer from Canary Apps (Support) lets you view PDF attachments within your Zendesk Support tickets. Open and view PDF attachments right within your ticket and easily search your PDF documents for relevant information. No more downloading PDF attachments to your file system before viewing them.
- Better Attachments (Support) helps you manage your attachments at a single glance. View all attachments in a ticket in the sidebar–broken down by images, links, and files. Preview images without leaving Zendesk. Download single attachments or all attachments in a .ZIP file.
- SeaChat Zendesk Connector (Support) allows you to import your Zendesk tickets into your SeaChat Knowledge Base, giving SeaChat the ability to quickly answer customer questions using the accumulated knowledge in your Zendesk workspace.
- Môveo AI Virtual Agent (Chat) is a conversational AI platform powered by Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms. With Môveo AI, your AI virtual agent can learn the best practices from your best agents and automate more than 80% of your customer support operations.
- Sunshine Conversations Campaigns PRO by Centribal (Support) allows you to use all WhatsApp phone numbers configured in your Sunshine Conversations. Use all kinds of templates accepted by WhatsApp: text, parameters, buttons, documents, or images. Send unlimited contacts using a CSV file carrying out massive or simple message transmission.
- WhatsApp Notification by InfocusCX (Support) lets your agents send messages to your customer’s WhatsApp without having to leave Zendesk Support. Simply inform the customer’s phone number through the app, select the desired message template, fill in the template variables (if any), and decide if the generated ticket should be directed to the queue of a specific agent at Zendesk.
- Relatel af Proventic (Support) will automatically open incoming and outgoing calls, showing the caller name, organization, and phone number of existing users in your Zendesk Support–as well as their tickets. Click on a ticket to add an internal note with call details including customer phone number, time of the call, call duration, and a “Relatel”-tag. Or create a new ticket and profile for new customers with a single click.
- ZohoSign Integration for Sell by OAppS (Sell) allows sales teams to sign, send, and manage documents directly from within the Zendesk Sell platform. Furthermore, sales teams can effortlessly track the progress of these documents, eliminating the need to navigate away from their Zendesk Sell account.
- 1-Click Mail Signature (Support) allows you to automatically apply the correct mail signature with just one click. Reply to the ticket and click “Apply Signature”. The app automatically detects the email address your customer is writing to and applies it to your ticket.
- DanDomain Classic by Proventic (Support) gives your agents a clear overview of customers’ info and all past and current orders including order lines and total amounts. By providing your agents with the right tools, you give them the opportunity to take action on the gathered insights.
- Bacen RDR by MOL (Support) connects Zendesk to the Central Bank of Brazil’s RDR system and allows you to centralize your customer service flow in Zendesk.
- Qvasa (Support) helps you monitor your customer support operation, identify your bottlenecks, and visualize your performance. It’s your own personal analytics platform.
- Pressone Africa (Support) is a telephone integration that allows you to manage your call-based customer interactions. With PressOne, you can make and receive calls directly through Zendesk. It allows you to take notes, and mute and unmute calls while on a call, too.
- HubSpot CRM Connect (Support) enables your support team to conveniently access and generate various HubSpot events right within a Zendesk ticket. Automatically synchronize contacts when a new ticket is created in Zendesk, ensuring up-to-date customer information.
- Advanced Views by Integrate Cloud (Support) creates an easy way to navigate and run any views. Click on any view and run it within the app. Add additional fields to appear in the results. Select tickets from the results in bulk and apply a macro to all of the selected tickets.