April integrations bring new innovations
New Zendesk app integrations are here. Learn all about how these integrations can help out your sales and support teams.
Last updated April 28, 2023
Here are the newest integrations from Zendesk to help your team provide top-quality experiences.
Your AI Agent
Your AI Agent (Support) from Infinite Hooray is designed to take customer service efficiency and service experience to the next level. It does so by using the advanced capabilities of the GPT-model (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) from OpenAI. It incorporates technologies like natural language processing and natural language generation to understand and reproduce human language, argumentation, and thought patterns–perfectly designed to yield high-quality replies and to save your agents’ time.
MaestroQA Quality Assurance Native App
MaestroQA Quality Assurance Native App (Support) allows agents and their managers to review QA scores with Zendesk to help drive agent coaching and reporting on quality of the agent support. Review agent tickets with a side-by-side QA scorecard view within Zendesk, turn your agent QA score into a trusted KPI to measure agent performance and career progression, and identify training gaps for agent coaching opportunities.
GoTo Resolve (Support) lets you start a one-click support session that appeases your customers. When the support session ends, notes and recordings are automatically pulled into the Zendesk ticket for record-keeping purposes. No need to use yet another system to manage remote support sessions. From a Zendesk ticket, your agents can initiate an instant online support session with a single click to access and control a customer’s PC, Mac, Android, or iOS device.
Stax Bill Connect
Stax Bill Connect (Support) helps you manage your Stax Bill customers’ subscriptions and charges seamlessly within Zendesk Support. You can easily view customers and orders, process refunds, and cancel subscriptions. An efficient algorithm guarantees that payment data is instantly linked to the relevant support tickets, enabling you to resolve issues efficiently. Say goodbye to time-consuming payment management and hello to streamlined support ticket resolution.
Additional apps added in April:
- Field Mapper (Support) is an easy-to-use app that offers the ability to map your Text/Number/Multi-line ticket fields into your User/Organization fields. Simply define which ticket field you want to map with your User/Organization field. You can even merge two custom ticket fields into a single one (for example: First and Last Name).
- BigCommerce by Zenplates (Support) gives you a comprehensive view of each BigCommerce customer and their order history, making it easy to provide personalized support and a better customer experience. You’ll save time and money by having contextual information presented to you within Zendesk, without the need to juggle multiple platforms or perform manual searches.
- Ply (Support) lets you add custom features that connect Zendesk to over 50 supported apps. With simple but effective interface builders, pre-built integrations, and data and logic helpers, you can add almost any functionality you want to Zendesk tickets. Ply’s easy-to-use workflow and interface builders let you create exactly the functionality you want, without having to code.
- Supervisor (Support) is a powerful app for Zendesk that streamlines the process of managing support groups. With Supervisor, administrators can easily add or remove multiple agents from various support groups, making it easy to organize and assign agents to different groups.
- Chat Inc Proactive (Support) is a Messaging add-on for Zendesk Agent Workspace that makes it simple for you and your team to send proactive WhatsApp templates directly from the agent workspace. Initiate WhatsApp conversations by sending Template messages and automatically create tickets when users reply.
- Sign Solver (Support) is an app that allows Admin to configure a custom signature through an accessible user interface. Besides setting-up a personal signature, Sign Solver has a Brand feature–making the deployment to all agents an easy task.
- Nautilus Talk (Support) is a powerful phone integration that adds the calling part into the customer journey. Place and receive calls using Nautilus’ feature-rich contact center solution while you manage tickets on the same page. Choose to work on open tickets or trigger a new ticket when a call comes in. After the call ends, the interaction history automatically updates.
- PayWhirl Connect (Support) keeps all your customer payments and subscriptions working smoothly in Zendesk Support. You’ll have an easy view of customers and their invoices, and be able to refund and cancel subs hassle-free. A slick algorithm hooks up payment data with the right support tickets pronto, so you can solve issues lickety-split.
- Pabbly Connect (Support) lets you manage your Pabbly customers’ subscriptions and charges seamlessly within Zendesk Support. You’ll have a clear view of customer orders and details and be able to process refunds and cancel subscriptions with ease.
- B3Works (Support) CTI simplifies call management and provides Contact Center access to relevant information about callers. With this integration, generate tickets automatically when making outgoing calls and renew tickets automatically after outgoing and incoming calls end.