Shopify live chat: A better shopping experience
What is Shopify live chat?
Shopify live chat, or Shopify chat support, allows companies that use Shopify ecommerce software to provide their customers live chat and messaging support. With this feature, companies have the power to proactively help shoppers before they abandon their shopping cart or exit for your website.
Was ist neu?
Wussten Sie schon?
- Questions are answered in real-time.
- Shoppers can continue to browse while they chat.
- It’s a real conversation. Unlike with email, customers can ask followup questions and get answers immediately.
- More purchases, less abandoned shopping carts.Customers can get the answers they need that would have otherwise caused them to prematurely end the shopping process.
- Proactive support. Retailers can identify when shoppers appear stuck and proactively offer to help them complete the purchase.
- Cost efficiency. Shopify live chat is less expensive than phone support. Plus agents can work on multiple chats at once, further saving time and resources.
Maßgeschneidert für Ihr Unternehmen
So kann Zendesk Ihnen helfen
Zendesk’s live chat software enables companies to offer Shopify live chat. Using it, retailers can offer their customers seamless customer service. With Zendesk, all customer interactions and contextual data live in one place, so agents can begin a conversation in chat and move it to the customers' preferred channel.
Proactive support is possible thanks to Triggers, a feature in Zendesk Chat that automatically notifies support agents when a customer has taken a defined set of actions that might indicate they are going bounce or abandon their shopping cart. This enables the support agent to help solve the problem before it’s too late.
Live chat has a variety of advantages to the business and the customer, these resources will make sure you do it correctly: