Macros underutilization is the main productivity killer in Zendesk. With optimized macros usage you can increase your CS productivity by up to 30% – and drive CSAT and sales growth as a result.
Pythia levels up the productivity of your Zendesk agents and managers with better macros usage and management. Pythia works perfectly with multiple languages, brands, groups, forms and fields.
NEW! Introducing the ChatGPT Addon
Robotic replies? Never again! Provide personalized responses with the new ChatGPT Addon.
It allows expanding and rephrasing the macros by offering flexibility in reply formality and tone, as well as generating a full-fledged unique reply based on the provided suggestions.
Looking for an advanced shortcuts management tool? Check Advanced Shortcuts by Pythia.
Looking for an advanced macros usage reporting tool? Explore our Macros Reporting for Zendesk.
Looking for an automatic ticket triage tool? Check Ticket Classifier by Pythia.
- Level up customer support capacity (Agents Productivity KPIs).
- Boost customer support speed (First Reply Time and Average Handling Time).
- Improve customer support quality (Customer Satisfaction, NPS®️).
Features for CS Agents
- Powerful macros search: powerful search by text of titles and comments.
- Personal Quick Buttons: one-click buttons for most frequent macros.
- Smart Reply Suggestions: instant, high-relevant macros suggestions.
- Macro preview: quickly preview macro text in one-click.
- Instant Submit: immediately send macro skipping Apply action.
- Language Change: change Suggestions and Requester locale.
Features for Zendesk and CS managers
- Manage Reply Suggestions: include / exclude macros to be suggested in the app.
- Manage Automations: define macros to be applied or sent automatically (custom pricing applies).
- Enjoy a free 14-day trial to evaluate Pythia's value for your team.
- Apply zd_market coupon code to try the app without a credit card.
- Cancel the trial anytime by simply uninstalling the app.
- Restrict access to the app by setting permissions for specific Group(s) or Role(s) (see how here).