Zendesk earns #1 spot for Best Software Product, Best Customer Service Product, and Product for Mid-Market by G2
This marks the fourth consecutive year Zendesk is receiving recognition.
Last updated February 8, 2023
At Zendesk, we know that customers want honest feedback before they use a product or service. Reviews help people make purchasing decisions, and as customer service champions, it is important to us to provide trusted solutions that set up businesses for success. That is why we are excited to announce that our products have won several G2 2023 Best Software Awards.
As the world’s largest and most trusted software marketplace, G2 is visited by 80 million software buyers each year. Its annual Best Software Awards rank the world’s best software companies and products based on authentic, timely reviews from real users. Zendesk is ranked #1 across three categories:
- #1 Best Software Product
- #1 Best Customer Service Product
- #1 Product for Mid-Market (companies with 51-1,000 employees)
“What makes Zendesk different is that we prioritize ease of use in everything we do,” said Pat Copeland, Chief Engineering Officer at Zendesk. “We are easier to learn, use, set up and grow. And we provide built-in intelligence that makes the delivery of customer service get better and better over time. An award that is based in large part on user reviews is so satisfying because it lets us know that we are accomplishing what we set out to do.”
The top 100 companies are ranked based on a combination of Satisfaction and Market Presence scores for each vendor, and the top 100 products are ranked based on reviews across all categories they are a part of. To be recognized as a Best Software Award winner, a company or product must receive at least 50 approved and published reviews during the 2022 calendar year. Scores reflect only data from reviews submitted during this evaluation period.
Here is what some of the recent reviewers had to say about Zendesk:
- “We’re really happy with the integrated email and chat dashboard for our agents (Agent workspace) and the ability to manage useful reporting, automated responses, and Answer Bot resolutions. The SLA functionality also helps agents stay focused with ‘top-of-the-bucket’ prioritization so they don’t have to spend cycles trying to figure out which ticket is most important, or lose track of tickets in the queue.” – Dan R., Mid-Market (51-1000 employees)
- “Zendesk Support allows all the necessary features with an easy-to-learn interface in order to work on the cases or Customer Support System. Zendesk enables its users with various features like Follow up reminders, Integration with other apps, and creating related tickets for internal teams for further actions and efficient followup on ongoing cases.” – Rajesh T., Enterprise (more than 1000 employees)
- “Zendesk has been fairly easy to pick up and do basic things with. Their usability is better than most other ticket systems I have used. Their support during difficulties has been superb and responsive, no matter how complicated or in depth the issue might prove to be. They also have responded far faster than their chat bot suggests they will. My last experience with Fritz went beautifully and I had my issue resolved within 15 minutes.” – Erica S., Small-Business (50 or fewer employees)
“Representing a vote of confidence from real software users, these awards also spotlight those that have risen to the top among thousands of companies,” said Sara Rossio, Chief Product Officer at G2. “With 2 million+ verified software reviews, the most in a single destination, our marketplace features more than 145,000 products and services across 2,100 different categories. Congratulations to all those named, as buyers will continue to lean on these awards as a trusted source to inform their software decisions in the year ahead.”
You can read more about G2’s methodology here. To learn more about our products and customer community, head to the Zendesk Blog.