AWeber helps more than 120,000 businesses create profitable customer relationships with email tools for the entire relationship cycle.
Grow your customer base and keep in touch with new prospects with features including:
- Hundreds of HTML email templates ready for use
- Unlimited autoresponder messages
- Easy blog-to-email-newsletter conversion
- Industry-leading deliverability rates, and
- Stellar customer support by phone, chat and email
The AWeber-Zendesk integration lets you see information about your subscribers in a sidebar when they contact you through Zendesk. This includes the list(s) the subscribers are on and the last message they've received.
Don't have an AWeber account yet? Sign up today at: www.aweber.com
To connect your AWeber account to Zendesk, and see information about your subscribers in a sidebar when they contact you via Zendesk, follow these steps.
(Don't have an AWeber account yet? Sign up today at: www.aweber.com)
Within your AWeber account:
- On the "My Apps" page of your AWeber account, find and click the Zendesk app to access it.
- On the next page, click the "Enable" button.
- Next, under step 1 on that page you will select "Zendesk" or "Zendesk Classic."
- Copy the code shown in the box from step 2 on that page.
Within your Zendesk account:
- In Zendesk, click the gear symbol in the lower left corner.
- A sidebar will popup on the left side of the screen. From that sidebar, underneath the "Apps" heading, you will want to click on the "Marketplace" link.
- On the next page find the "All Apps" heading. Under the "All Apps" section you will find the "AWeber" app. Click on the app icon and click "install" to create the app and edit the settings for it.
- Next, enter a "Title" for the widget (this will be displayed to you and your Zendesk agents only), then paste the text that you copied in step 4 into the "app_key" field. Once you have finished this click the "Install" button.
You can also view these steps with screenshots here.
Now that the widget is installed you can go to a support ticket that you have open. From within the support ticket click the "Apps" button in the top right of the page.
If the person that sent in the support request is a subscriber to one of your AWeber lists, it will appear under the "AWeber Widget" sidebar on the right.
Also, If you hover over any of the names of the lists that they are subscribed to, a "View" button appears. Click that button for more details for that subscriber. You can see the last follow up message they received and the date they subscribed.
Details zur App
- Author: AWeber Communications
- Support: Email
- Version: 1.0
Dies ist eine App. Sie wird direkt
in Ihrem Zendesk installiert.