What’s New at Zendesk: November 2017 – Asia Pacific
We’ve recently added a number of new features that allow your team to streamline workflows and document content, making it easy for your business to work smarter as you grow.
Join our Sr. Product Marketing Manager of Zendesk Talk and others from the Zendesk Product Marketing team for an in-depth look at what’s new in your Zendesk. In this 30 minute webinar, we’ll discuss the latest features we’ve released and tips on how you can start using them.
Here’s a sneak peek of what we’ll cover:
● How to scale your Zendesk Talk deployment with hands-on support from Zendesk experts and other new Talk Enterprise features
● Ways to use your know-how and develop better content with the Knowledge Capture App
● How to better manage and keep an eye on your business rules with Trigger Revisions
● Examples of how to provide more visibility into your macros with Macro Preview
● New ways to keep your customers informed of where they are in the Chat queue
We’re offering two other regional sessions for this webinar:
Please check out the What’s New page for the latest product updates.
Teresa Haun is the Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Zendesk Guide. Her team focuses on helping companies tap into their institutional knowledge to allow for better self-service and empowered agents. Andrew Forbes is a Product Marketing Manager at Zendesk who loves to enable companies to improve business workflows and learn more about their customers with analytics.
Emily Vince is the Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Zendesk Talk. Her team builds products that empower companies to resolve complex issues faster with integrated phone support.
Thanks for registering! Check your inbox for an email with your unique link to the webinar.
What's New at Zendesk: December 2018 - Europe
We’re shaking things up here at Zendesk with the launch of our CRM platform Zendesk Sunshine…
What’s New at Zendesk: September 2019 – Europe
We’re always looking for new ways to help you improve and scale your support operations, whether…