Zendesk Chat (Zopim) vs Intercom
If picture is worth a thousand words, and a selfie is worth a thousand likes, then adding live chat to your website is easily worth a thousand emails. In fact, your customers are three times more likely to make a purchase when you proactively start a chat.
Zopim is now Zendesk Chat. With Chat, you can engage your customers at just the right moment. Think of it like the well-informed, friendly salesperson that shows up at exactly the right time – when you need them.
Hinter den Kulissen
- Provide a fast and responsive way to connect with your customers–in real time
- Create a personal connection with customers looking for support
- Anticipate customer questions and offer help when–and where–they need it most
- Reach out and talk to customers before they even ask a question
- Realize powerful metrics–shed light on customer satisfaction, agent performance, and help identify issues before they become problems
Zendesk Chat compared to Intercom is a fast and effective way to offer help–without interrupting your customer’s browsing flow. See for yourself how Chat’s cross-platform lets you manage all your conversations from one place. The web dashboard lets you serve customers wherever they are – on mobile, on laptops, or even in your app. Sign up now for a free trial of Chat today.Be ready for the chat
Wir haben dazu noch eine Menge zu sagen. Weitere Infos finden Sie unten.
There’s plenty of information about customer support and ticketing software options. Read these resources to learn more for why users choose Zendesk Chat (Zopim) vs Intercom.