✓ Add checklists to your tickets ✓ Keep track of your progress ✓ So simple to use
Tickler introduces checklists to Zendesk, so now you can create to-do lists in your tickets.
Great for handling tickets that need some process and planning before they are solved. Support agents can create checklists for themselves and for any other agents handling the ticket.
- Helps you plan your tasks
- Drag and drop to re-order tasks
- Remembers what you have to do
- Easy to configure
Read more at Tickler's home page.
Please refer to the user guide for how to use Tickler FREE.
Tickler is brought to you by Lovestock & Leaf.
After installing Tickler FREE you will need to set up a custom ticket field for Tickler FREE to store its data. Don't worry, Tickler FREE will hide this field away so your agents won't know it's there.
As an administrator you:
- Click on the "Admin" (cog icon).
- Click on "Ticket Fields" item in the "Manage" section on the left.
- Click on "add custom field" up on the top right of this screen.
- Click on "select »" for the "Multi-line text".
- In the "For agents" give the field a name (we suggest "LLData_Tickler").
- Click on "Add field".
- At the top there will be a notification saying that the field was created. Click on the field name.
- At the top of this screen it has "Custom field ID:". Copy that ID down.
- Once the field has been created, you will need to refresh your Zendesk. So click the refresh button in your browser.
- Click on the "Manage" item in the "Apps" section on the left.
- Click on the cog icon to the right of Tickler FREE and click on "Change Settings".
- Enter the ID from the field you created into the "Tickler data field" setting.
- Click on "Update".
If you're on Zendesk's Enterprise plan and you're using Ticket Forms, please make sure that the data field you created is added to every ticket form.
- Tickler data field This is the ID of the custom ticket field which is used to store the Tickler FREE data. Note that this cannot be shared with the existing Tickler app.