The Zendesk Support for Shopify app works to unite your business by displaying critical Shopify data beside Zendesk Support ticket information.
The application queries your Shopify store to find the customer’s details and recent orders. In addition, it displays order summary information if a ticket is linked to an individual order.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Solve tickets faster by having access to relevant customer data from Shopify, such as billing, shipping, and order information, on Zendesk Support ticket pages.
- Easily navigate to additional data in Shopify by simply clicking the Order ID.
- Add a Zendesk Feedback Tab to any Shopify-powered site so your customers can contact your Support team quickly and easily.
Sign in to your Zendesk Support account, then click the Admin icon in the sidebar. Select Apps > Marketplace, then find the Shopify app and click the tile. On the Shopify app page, click Install app in the upper-right corner. Enter the following information:
- Title: Name for the application.
- Store URL: Your Shopify store URL. An example url is https://zendesk-demo.myshopify.com
- API Key: An API key generated by Shopify. See the 'Setup' section of the Shopify documentation for instructions about how to create an API key for private apps.
- Password: Password generated by Shopify, along with the API key.
- Order ID Field ID: The Zendesk Support custom field ID you are using to store the associated Shopify order number. Click here for more information about adding and using custom ticket fields in Zendesk Support.
Refresh your page for the changes to take effect and your Shopify app is ready to go.
Details zur App
- Autor: Zendesk
- Support: Email
- Version: 1.0.1
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk